Who likes jigsaw puzzles? I think they are super fun! Not really the online ones, but the ones when you use you hands to put the pieces of puzzles back together. I don’t like playing it alone, but it’s a perfect game for two! Or a family. Besides all the good stuffs puzzles do for your brain, it’s one intimate activity too. It’s a game where you gotta sit close together, look at the puzzle pieces together, and try to see the same whole picture together. Sounds really nice right? :))
LOVELOVELOVE this TV show! Anyone here watch this show? If you love dogs, you’ll LOVE this! Cesar Milan’s super awesome too!
You know, there’s a saying “The difference between one man and another is not mere ability — it is energy.” (Thomas Arnold) It’s super true, guys! And this is just another example of it. Not only for dogs, of course, but also in your daily life too. People CAN feel your energy. It’s no more about what and how you say it, it’s more about the feeling inside and behind it. So start giving off positive, fun energy in your daily life from today on! ;)
This September and October are crucial months for me: two local final exams, and one very final exam. Total three exams to the finish line! Really want to pass all three with As, so gonna give my very best! Wish me luck!
And I can’t wait for all these to be done; it’s been ages since my last hangouts :( So I’m really looking forward to it!
Anyway, wish you all a great week! Take care xx
Omg I just found out, my very final exam isn’t on October, but November! Meaning, they got 4 levels for the final exams. So 4 final exams to the finish line! Gosh I really thought I’m gonna be free after October :-|
1. Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
2. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
3. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too, can become great.
4. Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.
5. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear — not absence of fear.
6. A man’s character may be learned from the adjectives which he habitually uses in conversation.
7. A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
8. Do something every day that you don’t want to do; this is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain.
9. The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else.
10. Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
Anyway, I got asked so many times about my year off, what am I doing now, and such. Well, to answer to that, somewhere during my year off, my mom put me into an acupuncture class, so lately I’ve been busy studying. And it turns out to be super interesting! But yeah, as usual, tests and assignments aren’t always the fun part. Especially the assignments! So crazy we aren’t allowed to type so I have to HAND-WRITE all of it. Oh well it won’t last forever, so like what Jim Rohn says, “Somebody said you have to love what you do, but that’s not necessarily true. What is true is that you have to love the opportunity.” I’d better enjoy it :D
Oh! And I’m gonna take cosmetic acupuncture later on. If you haven’t tried acupuncture treatment, it’s highly recommended! Even celebrities and models (including world supermodel, Kate Moss!) have turned to acupuncture nowadays for skin treatment, face lift, weight loss, etc. It’s natural and healthy! Find your local licensed acupuncturist though, and you’ll be in safe hands ;) Anyway, I hope ya’ll are doing great! Take care always xx
Just found this picture! I took it years ago when I was still in Canada at White Spot. Best burger spot. I’m not usually a fan of burger, but the burger there is super delicious, especially the mushroom ones :9 oh anyway, they have desserts too, very yummy ones. But the one i had melted really quick, cause it’s mixed with warm cakes and ice creams in one plate… still super yummy! ;)
Sunday morning, my family and I were planning to visit a relative… on the way there, my mom had to see her friend, so we tagged along. They got 5 dogs in their house ^^ And I got a new friend too, their son just came back from Japan, and his mom suggested us to take a walk with the dog. They got different breeds, but this samoyed is his favorite.
Had such a great time walking this beauty <3 It was such a beautiful day too, I took a picture of the sky:
Nice huh? :)
Wish u all a beautiful day! xx
Deemed as the finest talent in the history of children’s books.
Won the hearts and minds of children “by the sneaky stratagem of making them laugh,” Richard R. Lingeman, in a review in The New York Times.
Charmed adults, especially with “Oh, the Places You’ll Go!,” a 1990 book he wrote for adult readers as well as children, which has been on The New York Times best-seller list for 79 weeks. Dr. Seuss won a special Pulitzer citation “for his contribution over nearly half a century to the education and enjoyment of America’s children and their parents.”
Sweet, cute, funny, truth-containing words and advices appealed to both children and adults.
Best Dr. Seuss’ quotes:
1) “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
2) “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
3)“Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.”
4)“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
5) “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”
6) “A person’s a person, no matter how small.”
7) “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own.
And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.”
8) “You are you. Now, isn’t that pleasant?”
9) “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”
10) “So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember that life’s A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed) Kid, you’ll move mountains.”
My friend’s mom gave me Dr. Seuss’ “Oh, the Places You’ll Go” as a graduation present. Love it sooo much! One of my forever-favorite books! It’s full of pictures and colors; it’s so fun reading it, you won’t get bored. And as you can see, every words may be cute and sweet, but it’s also heart-warming and contains truth that’s applicable in life. *thumbs up*
11) “I’m afraid that sometimes you’ll play lonely games too. Games you can’t win ’cause you’ll play against you.”
12) “You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.”
13) “ASAP. Whatever that means. It must mean, ‘Act swiftly awesome pacyderm!”
14) “I know, up on top you are seeing great sights, but down here at the bottom we, too, should have rights.”
15) “Oh the places you’ll go! There is fun to be done! There are points to be scored. There are games to be won. And the magical things you can do with that ball will make you the winning-est winner of all.”
16) “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”
17) “Oh, the things you can find if you don’t stay behind!”
18) “You’ll be on your way up!
You’ll be seeing great sights!
You’ll join the high fliers
who soar to high heights.”
19) “When he worked,he really worked.
but when he played,he really PLAYED.”
20) “For a host, above all, must be kind to his guests.”
21) “If you want to catch beasts you don’t see every day,
You have to go places quite out of the way,
You have to go places no others can get to.
You have to get cold and you have to get wet, too.”
22) “Maybe Christmas,” he thought, “doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas. . . perhaps. . . means a little bit more!”
— Dr. Seuss (How the Grinch Stole Christmas!)
23) “Remember me and smile, for it’s better to forget than to remember me and cry.”
24) Don’t give up. I believe in you all.
25) “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.”
26) “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.”
27) “My friends!”, cried the elephant.
“Tell me! Do tell!
Are you safe? Are you sound?
Are you whole? Are you well?”
28) “This”, cried the Mayor, “is your town’s darkest hour!
The time for all Whos who have blood that is red
To come to the aid of their country!”, he said.
“We’ve GOT to make noises in greater amounts!
So, open your mouth, lad! For every voice counts!”
29) On and on you will hike, And I know you’ll hike far
and face up to your problems whatever they are.
30) Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better.