For those who have been telling me to do a new post from this website, here it is!
**Don’t get confused, all words in red are my own response :P
Top 5 Facts for this Name:
- 63% of the letters are vowels. Of one million first and last names we looked at, 0% have a higher vowel make-up. This means it is extremely well envoweled. **Wooo!!
- In ASCII binary it is… 01000001 01100010 01100010 01101001 01100101 00100000 01001100 01101001 01110101 **I honestly don’t get this… does anyone?
- Backwards, it is Eibba Uil… nice ring to it, huh? **LOL
- In Pig Latin, it is Abbieway Iulay. **Now… what is Pig Latin?
- People with this first name are probably: Female. So, they are constantly overcharged for beauty products. **Hahaa kinda true <3
Name Origin and Meaning:
Meaning: Father of joy
Origin: Chinese origins – the state of Liu, which was granted to a descendant of the model emperor Yao (2357?2257 B.C). **Pretty cool huh?
3 Things You Didn’t Know (because they’re fiction):
- Your personal power animal is the Arctic Lemming **if you’re wondering what an arctic lemming is… this is the picture…cute, isn’t it? <3
- Your ‘Numerology’ number is 7. If it wasn’t bulls**t, it would mean that you are spiritual, eccentric, and a bit of a loner. Introspective and analytical, you think deeply and prefer seclusion.
- According to the US Census Bureau°, 0.008% of US residents have the first name ‘Abbie’ and 0.0197% have the surname ‘Liu’. The US has around 300 million residents, so we guesstimate there are 5 Americans who go by the name ‘Abbie Liu’. **Well… with Abbie Lie, last time there’s only 1. LOL