Who likes jigsaw puzzles? I think they are super fun! Not really the online ones, but the ones when you use you hands to put the pieces of puzzles back together. I don’t like playing it alone, but it’s a perfect game for two! Or a family. Besides all the good stuffs puzzles do for your brain, it’s one intimate activity too. It’s a game where you gotta sit close together, look at the puzzle pieces together, and try to see the same whole picture together. Sounds really nice right? :))
Archive for September, 2011
LOVELOVELOVE this TV show! Anyone here watch this show? If you love dogs, you’ll LOVE this! Cesar Milan’s super awesome too!
You know, there’s a saying “The difference between one man and another is not mere ability — it is energy.” (Thomas Arnold) It’s super true, guys! And this is just another example of it. Not only for dogs, of course, but also in your daily life too. People CAN feel your energy. It’s no more about what and how you say it, it’s more about the feeling inside and behind it. So start giving off positive, fun energy in your daily life from today on! ;)
This September and October are crucial months for me: two local final exams, and one very final exam. Total three exams to the finish line! Really want to pass all three with As, so gonna give my very best! Wish me luck!
And I can’t wait for all these to be done; it’s been ages since my last hangouts :( So I’m really looking forward to it!
Anyway, wish you all a great week! Take care xx
Omg I just found out, my very final exam isn’t on October, but November! Meaning, they got 4 levels for the final exams. So 4 final exams to the finish line! Gosh I really thought I’m gonna be free after October :-|
1. Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
2. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
3. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too, can become great.
4. Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.
5. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear — not absence of fear.
6. A man’s character may be learned from the adjectives which he habitually uses in conversation.
7. A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
8. Do something every day that you don’t want to do; this is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain.
9. The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else.
10. Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
Anyway, I got asked so many times about my year off, what am I doing now, and such. Well, to answer to that, somewhere during my year off, my mom put me into an acupuncture class, so lately I’ve been busy studying. And it turns out to be super interesting! But yeah, as usual, tests and assignments aren’t always the fun part. Especially the assignments! So crazy we aren’t allowed to type so I have to HAND-WRITE all of it. Oh well it won’t last forever, so like what Jim Rohn says, “Somebody said you have to love what you do, but that’s not necessarily true. What is true is that you have to love the opportunity.” I’d better enjoy it :D
Oh! And I’m gonna take cosmetic acupuncture later on. If you haven’t tried acupuncture treatment, it’s highly recommended! Even celebrities and models (including world supermodel, Kate Moss!) have turned to acupuncture nowadays for skin treatment, face lift, weight loss, etc. It’s natural and healthy! Find your local licensed acupuncturist though, and you’ll be in safe hands ;) Anyway, I hope ya’ll are doing great! Take care always xx
Just found this picture! I took it years ago when I was still in Canada at White Spot. Best burger spot. I’m not usually a fan of burger, but the burger there is super delicious, especially the mushroom ones :9 oh anyway, they have desserts too, very yummy ones. But the one i had melted really quick, cause it’s mixed with warm cakes and ice creams in one plate… still super yummy! ;)