I just changed my surname to “Liu” and it’s the correct one. I just found out today lol :D my bad for being so ignorant~ Hope you guys won’t be confused! ;) Of course, there are things I can’t change, such as my Twitter account (‘cuz username’s taken already), my blog username and my email. But well… I hope you all still recognize me :P
Just to sum everything:
firstname.lastname@example.org (can’t change -__-)
Abbie Lie (other user names are taken already -__-)
Have you ever visited this www.isthisyour.name? Check it out! It’s pretty fun :D
I tried my name, and look at what I got:
Top 5 Facts for this Name:
- 63% of the letters are vowels. Of one million first and last names we looked at, 0% have a higher vowel make-up. This means it is extremely well envoweled.
- In ASCII binary it is… 01000001 01100010 01100010 01101001 01100101 00100000 01001100 01101001 01100101
- Backwards, it is Eibba Eil… nice ring to it, huh?
- In Pig Latin, it is Abbieway Ielay.
- People with this first name are probably: Female. So, they are constantly overcharged for beauty products.
Name Origin and Meaning:
Meaning: Father of joy
3 Things You Didn’t Know (because they’re fiction):
- Your personal power animal is the Vampire Squid
- Your ‘Numerology’ number is 9. If it wasn’t bulls**t, it would mean that you are multi-talented, compassionate, and impartial. A humanitarian, you seek opportunities to help others.
- According to the US Census Bureau°, 0.008% of US residents have the first name ‘Abbie’ and 0.0003% have the surname ‘Lie’. The US has around 300 million residents, so we guesstimate there is only 1 American who goes by the name Abbie Lie.
Pretty cool and detailed huh? Click here to get your name meaning and facts!
It’s almost the end of the year 2010! And I think it’s the perfect time to collect pictures! I got the ones from 2008-2010… Let’s see this:
Hehee, did I change a lot or only a bit? Anyway, I had fun doing this! Many of the pictures I’ve never posted, and I even forgot about it; so this really brings back memories!
Hi everyone! November is ending, and tomorrow’s December already! Is it just me or time flies so fast this time? ：P And it’s gonna be Christmas real soon! Anyone’s counting down?
Anyway, as usual, I got you all pictures of some of the places I’ve been to in this month! Plus quotes for those quotes-lovers here! Enjoy~
The sky in this month: doesn’t look so good, huh. We got lots of rainy days this month >_< I kinda like it though, but not when I’m outside. Oh and I don’t like heavy rain & thunderstorm. x（
Talking about cat, I miss all the cats when I used to volunteer in SPCA ><
One of the things I really love: sunset.
Isn’t it beautiful? <3
Does anyone know the name of this plant? First time seeing it, it’s pretty unique, isn’t it?
Well… That’s all for the trees ^^
Honeymoon Dessert! Who’s a fan? ^^ If you are, let’s eat together, cuz I’m a huuuuge fan! ：D
And… That’s all for November!
I hope you all had a great November, and wish you all an even greater December! ；）
Omg thanks for all readers! Love you guys! All your support and encouragement made the 100th post possible! I know I haven’t been able to blog regularly, but I hope I could blog more often :D
Anyway, this picture was taken a year ago lol old old picture xD I was holding a cupcake, anyone here likes cupcake? :)